As you are aware our institute is one of the beneficiary of Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP) coming under world bank project. Under this project institute is funded to buy equipment, establish good
As you are aware our institute is one of the beneficiary of Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP) coming under world bank project. Under this project institute is funded to buy equipment, establish good infrastructure, train faculty and student , enable research and project activities. This has helped our department in establishing labs with recent equipment and upgrading skills of teaching and non-teaching staff. Some of the observable benefits are:
1. Wi-Fi facility in the campus
2. Availability of equipments in the labs
3. Availability of computers
4. Basic facilities
5. Training for faculty and students
As a mandatory requirement a survey on TEQIP activities need to be taken by all stake holders (Students, faculty and non-teaching staff). Kindly login to the link provided in below circular and complete the survey.
Hence the 2nd round of web based Student, Faculty and Staff Satisfaction Survey will commence on 16th December, 2016 and scheduled to be completed by 9th January, 2017. All the project institutions are requested that the survey should be taken up with full earnest and sincerity. Kindly, nominate one senior official dedicated exclusively to monitor the online survey for ensuring 100% participation of the institute population in Engineering branches.
The Salient points of the online survey are as follows:
1. This is a web based survey and can be accessed from any device which has internet connectivity.
2. There are 2 different surveys (One for Students (UG, PG, Ph.D) and one for Faculty & Staff).
3. The URL for the surveys are as below:
· Student Satisfaction Survey :
5. Any query regarding the survey may be addressed at NPIU to Dr. Uma Bansal 09212152366 (Mob), email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may clearly be understood that the last date for the online survey is 9th January, 2017 and all are requested to complete the same in stipulated time, positively.